Regrets and Mistakes, They’re Memories Made. - Adele Laurie

0

   You will be one of the dreamers who will spread inspiration all around. Yes, we all know how to say good words in whatever situation we're in. Words matter when it saying better they have the power to cut your heart and also bring joy to achieve your wildest wish. 

Adele says, 
My life is full of drama, and I don't have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like.
Because when it comes to living your best life, there are some unexpected thing that comes around but never worry or feel sorry about that, it happens to inspire and motivate you. They might bring you love, and sadness but they make you have your best character. 


It’s important so you stay in touch with yourself. If you lose touch with yourself, no one’s going to want to talk to you or listen to anything you’re fucking doing. They’ll just point at you and laugh. At you, not with you. - Adele

But if there's nothing about life, life will goes slow but if there was something for life, life comes at you fast! 
Regrets and Mistakes, they’re Memories made. - Adele

  The feeling can get comforting once we know that we never walk alone or did not awaken alone. Because we have curated the best proven to our life! We utilize time to save time. We mob with time to rob time so we never lose time. Despite we have all the time but still, sometimes we have no time.
Let the sky fall when it crumbles, we will stand tall, face it all together. - Adele

  To get yourself all done, be the master of your time, mean the best get without any rate, stay energetic, and accomplish more things with joy. Here is the best song of Adele which can be an inspiration or guideline for us to improve ourselves all the time. Go to this link 👉🏼 ( Adele Laurie ) 👈🏼 for more of Adele Laurie song on Youtube.



I will leave my heart at the doorI won't say a wordThey've all been said before, you knowSo why don't we just play pretend?Like we're not scared of what's coming nextOr scared of having nothing left
Look, don't get me wrongI know there is no tomorrowAll I ask is
If this is my last night with youHold me like I'm more than just a friendGive me a memory I can useTake me by the hand while we do what lovers doIt matters how this ends'Cause what if I never love again?
I don't need your honestyIt's already in your eyesAnd I'm sure my eyes, they speak for meNo one knows me like you doAnd since you're the only one that mattersTell me who do I run to?
Look, don't get me wrongI know there is no tomorrowAll I ask is
If this is my last night with youHold me like I'm more than just a friendGive me a memory I can useTake me by the hand while we do what lovers doIt matters how this ends'Cause what if I never love again?
Let this be our lesson in loveLet this be the way we remember usI don't wanna be cruel or viciousAnd I ain't asking for forgivenessAll I ask is
If this is my last night with youHold me like I'm more than just a friendGive me a memory I can useTake me by the hand while we do what lovers doIt matters how this ends'Cause what if I never love again?


🥰💕 >> Click Here << 💕🥰


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)